Thank you for your interest in purchasing tickets for this event. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following terms and conditions:
- Please note that The Living Room at 35 East reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organizer www.thelivingroomat35east.com. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of this event tickets.
- If this event is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Living Room at 35 East has the sole and absolute right to:
- a) reschedule the event, or
- b) issue a partial/full refund, or
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If this event is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of The Living Room at 35 East will be considered final..
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- The Living Room at 35 East does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained..
- Please note that you purchase this event tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.